Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me and my love.....

Hmmm...i wish i could have said that about my love too.......

We have shared all the laughter,

We’ve been through all the tears…
About our dreams we have talked,
While holding hands we walked…

You can read my thoughts,
I have laughed at your jokes,
Things are much, much better
When we are together…

Remember when we first met?
That day I will never forget!
Seems like everything was set,
You’re destined for me, and I won’t ever regret!

You captured my heart so easily,
You accept me, though sometimes I am so silly!
With you, only happiness I will cry…
Hurting me, I know you won’t try!

All that I need was a simple bliss,
God gave me more, with you, I’m now at peace
I promise in my next life, I will love you again
This feeling I have for you will always remain

Oh yes, for you, I won’t get tired of loving
A life with you is always worth living
Forever in your arms, I want to lie
Even until the day I die …


~Sher Anne~

No comments: