Monday, April 7, 2008

A tale of LOVE………

Hmmm...after all such borrowed posts here comes my original one....but for whom it had ben written let it be a secret.....

A tale of LOVE………


What my LOVE is up to,
I fail to understand,
  as I try to look into
  with U as my friend.
  Is it going to be
a distant song,
of a village belle
let’s see it can survive how long.
May be its my insecurity
that is holding me
to do what it can be
and achieve ultimate purity.

Oh dear, it can be one hand’s clap,
as it is so dim,
the aid is nix
and faith’s thread can any time trim.

No one in my eyes suits best
no one can I dream,
yes, I can beat my chest,
to prove it I can scream.
Talks I’ve heard yours
and that time I gave in.
But still I keep flowers
and hope to win.


My love is nothing
but manifestation of GOD.
yes I see it surviving ,
even on doom’s explode.


O dear, for you, I’m destined to fight.
I’m no insane ,
from wrong’s wrong
till right’s right
if I die for,
your love will make me born again.

1 comment:

Basant said...

hey aashish..
its awesum....unabl 2 blive dat its writtn by u....good goin...god bless..