Monday, April 7, 2008

U hurt me!!!!

Its always good when somebody appreciates ur work(even if its not original hi.hi..) dats y  i would like to present a few of the gems for a friend  which i found while surfing the net.... The first of the series is below.......

I used to not believe in love, 

I used to say it didn't exist

But the truth of my heart is that I love you more 
with every laugh, with every kiss

I hoped and dreamed you'd feel the same
but you played with my love like it was a game

My life is now a broken soul, 
but I still can't find the strength to let you go

I gave you my love but it wasn't enough, 
You took my heart and crumpled it up

with every cute your name appears, 
i drop the knife and drown in my tears

you make me laugh, you make me cry, 
you make me unable to move on with my life

you ripped me apart, my heart is cracked, 
but in the end to your arms I run back

But now I know I have to let you go, 
to set you free, so you can't fully destroy me

I'll always love you, you know it's true, 
but I can't take this anymore, 
i'm done, 
i'm through..

-unknown-

No comments: