Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am yours and u are mine...



Heere moti main na chaahoo
main toh chaahoo sangam tera
main toh teri saiyyan
tu hai mera
I dont desire diamonds or pearls..
all i want is to have a bond with you shona.
bond which cannot be broken..ever..
i am yours and u are mine...



tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
aaraam se mar jaaoo
aaja chanda bahoo mein
tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoo ...
main ... tere naam mein kho jaaoo
If u give me your touch with an unfelt, virgin love
then even if its my last breath..it will give me comfort
Dear, come into my arms
I long to melt within you
I want to be loose myself in your name..which is as vast as the sky..
ya shona..I really want this




mere din khushi se jhoome gaaye raate
pal pal mujhe dubaaye jaate jaate
My days are dancing with an unexplained bliss..so are my nights humming..
each passing moment drenches me in your love..
I keep you loving more and more as the time is running out shona..


tujhe jeet jeet haaroo
yeh praan praan varoo
hay aise main nihaaroo
teri aartee utaaroo
tere naam se jude hai saare naate
saiyyan ... saiyyan
I have won you by loosing myself...
and today I want to endow you my life...my each and every breath shona..
yes i want to jus keep looking at you..
i want to worship you..
all my realtions are now linked with your name..




banke maala prem ki tere tan pe jhar jhar jaaoo
baithoo naiya preet ki
sansaar se tar jaaoo main..
tere pyaar se tar jaaoo
saiyyan ... saiyyan
By transforming myself as a garland of love..i want to fall on your body
by sailing the boat of your love..
i want to cross the ocean of this mundane life..
only your love can came to my rescue..shona..


yeh naram naram nasha hai...badhta jaaye
koi pyaar se ghungatiya deta udaaye
ab baawra hua mann
jag ho gaya hai roshan
yeh nayee nayee suhaagan
ho gayee hia teri jogan
This soft n warm addiction of love is rising..
I want to rise the viel slowly..jus as your breath comes in and out..
My heart has now known madness
My world has lighted up
Like a new bride
I’ve become yours, my love


koi prem ki pujaarun mandir sajaaye
saiyyan ... saiyyan
As you adorn my temple with your love shona..

heere moti main na chaahoo
main toh chaahoo samgam tera
I dont desire diamonds or pearls..
all i want is to have a bond with you shona.


main na jaanu
tu hi jaane
main toh teri
tu hai mera
main na jaanu
tu hi jaane
main toh teri
tu hai mera
main toh teri ............ tu hai mera
I don’t know anything more
perhaps, you know…
I just know that I’m all yours-
And that you’re mine…
I just know that I’m all yours,
And you’re mine.
I know I’m all yours
And you’re mine, only mine…

No comments: