Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What is life 's meanng???

Today I am a bit confused about a simple question. This question was zooming in my head for quite a few time but I dont know why i was avoiding it. May be I lacked guts in having a face to face encounter with it. Hmmmm...so the question is "What really one wants in life??"...Although i have always try to find the answer in my encounter with life but some recent events have kindled the spark again which i thought was blown off. It certainly doesn't signify that I have a bad experince with these recent happenings but they are really an eye opener for me for instance, I have got my offer letter and I am beginnng to understand the true nature of love, through a special person, who thinks the time is not ripe yet, but amidst all these the question stll awaits for its answer or atleast a realization of its existence



Is it really rotting written words, as our education system provides us, just to be competent enough to earn a living. And in turn, become an eligible bachelor, ready for matrimony. Or is it always living on the edge, outsmarting others in our sight.

I wonder, if there is an invisible hand working always, taking care of the tids n bits, which we leave as we progress in life. And sometimes we stop to see, and wonder, what has taken us to the point, where we are standing right now...
Sometimes, i feel like running from all this hustle n bustle..but where and most importantly from whom..there is always a helping hand...but I dont know why..I am not able to hold it....may be I am not able to see it...or not being able to reach for it..
There are times when my acts do intrude some forbidden territory, or when I am simply stumped to decide whats really going on..May be something is holding me back..something which is making me go round and round...."I need someone to help me out..."..this is what my soul conveys..but my mind simply refutes it....hmmmm....in this fight..i simply sit aside..and want to see who triumphs...

No comments: